Specialty Bar Services

  • Glassware Rentals: Wine, Martini, Champagne, Rocks, Beer,

  • Ice Service

  • Mixer Service: Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Ginger Ale, Soda Water, Tonic Water and Cranberry Juice.

  • Condiment Service: Lemons, Limes, Olives, Cherries (specialty fruit upon request and additional fees)

  • Mixologists: We can create and plan a creative and/or theme oriented drink menu creating custom simple syrups and drinks (additional fees apply)

  • Beverage ordering, Pick up and return of Liquor Beverages

  • Bar Rental: Bar height 6' table with black linen

**All additional services are in addition to staff fees**



We use several factors in determining the
number of staff for your event. Factors include:
• Number of guests
• How many bar locations are you planning
• Glassware or disposable glasses
• What are you serving at your bar?  Beer, wine, full cocktails, specialty cocktails, etc.
• Is the bar inside or outside
• What type of event is it



Bartenders and More will provide: Clear ice bins for chilling beverages and clean ice for mixed cocktails, bar caddy with cocktail straws and napkins, wine and bottle opener. Bar knife, Cutting board.

*Specialty bar items available for rent: bar trays, additional pitchers for keg beer, keg taps, keg ice bins, CO2 Jack Box, bar floor mats, complete glassware. We also rent tents for outside bar locations.


Bar Backs

For large events and High need bars, Bar backs are needed and will help your guests get the proper service needed for your event.  Bartenders and More can help determine if they will be needed based on your specific event needs.

Can I have cash bar?

Colorado liquor laws state you must apply and attain the proper beverage sale license required by Colorado State law.  Please find this info at, you may have to attain a specific city permit based on the location of your event. Special Event Permits issued by the Colorado Department of Revenue, Liquor Enforcement Division, and/or a local liquor licensing authority, allow qualified non-profit entities or political candidates to sell, serve, or distribute alcohol beverages in connection with fund raising events. Because of their temporary nature, needs and desires (reasonable requirements of the neighborhood) are not considered by the local licensing authority as a condition of issuance. Application for a Special Event Permit is made directly with the local licensing authority (city/county/state Officials) having jurisdiction over the place of the event.